Tuesday, January 5, 2016

RELATIONSHIPS 505

RELATIONSHIP 505
Dear One,
    How to relate to other people and to Me are the most important lessons that My Holy Spirit can teach to My children. They are so important that I instructed My Son to teach elementary lessons on relationships when I sent Him into the world. 
    When people who are extremely intelligent but have no social skills try to be successful in life, it is impossible for them to attain success because they always have to deal with people in a mature way.  Social skills are more important than  intelligence.  Social skills are important in order to exist in the marketplace, in business, in marriage, in parenting and in organizations.  Intellectual knowledge of My word is nothing without the social working skill of love in your life.
    Having good social skills according to My principles are the most important skills that My children need to learn in relating to people.  My children who lack good, social principles as taught by My Spirit are never successful in inheriting their full and complete inheritance that I prepared for them.  Their ignorance of spiritual principles relating to acting and reacting to others and to Me will lead them into cursing their own lives by acting and reacting according to the temptations of the devil who tempts them by using fleshly desires. 
    Teaching you how to maturely relate to Me is the primary tutoring feat of My Spirit.  If My children relate to Me as only being a Sugar Daddy who will give them good things because of their manipulation and begging, then they will obtain nothing.  Those of My children who desire a one-on-one loving relationship with Me as their Heaven Father by listening to My guidance, My wisdom, My knowledge and My insight will find out by My personal tutoring that I will teach them how to access their inheritance by how they relate to others and to Me.   Operating as My children in the earth with My character will always result in blessings being poured into your life because you have learned from Me and become like Me.  When you are recognized as My peacemaking child in the earth, then you are identified as recipients of My blessings and My goodness.   Our one-on-one loving relationship matters. 
     Likewise, teaching you how to maturely and perfectly relate to others of My children is also an important feat for My Spirit.  When you relate to everyone in your life as you relate to Me, loving them as I love you, then you are in the fortunate place of receiving My blessings.  I want you to treat everyone like I treat you, lovingly, mercifully, peacefully, joyfully and graciously.  When you do, you access the goodness of My kingdom because you have labeled yourself as My child.  But, when you act or react toward My other children with the negative thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions of the devil, then you label yourself as being one of his children and you are ineligible to inherit My blessings but instead you inherit his curses.  You have made the wrong choice.
     Returning good for evil will label you as My child, the recipient of My blessings.  Turning the other cheek when someone strikes you with a fist or hurtful words will label you as My child, the recipient of My blessings.  When you keep peace with everyone you will be labeled as My child, the recipient of My blessings. When you  are merciful and forgiving of others, you will label yourself as My child and the rightful recipient of My blessings.  When you bless those who curse you, you label yourself as My child, the recipient of My blessings.  When you only speak edifying, gracious words you label yourself as My child, the recipient of My blessings.  When you do good to those who do evil toward you, you identify yourself as My child, the recipient of My blessings.
     Yes, how you relate to others determines whether you are labeled as My child and eligible for collecting your inheritance.   I said that even if you give your body to be burned and have not love, you receive nothing.  I also said even if you have faith to move mountains and don't have love for others, you will have nothing.  I said if you speak in tongues of men and angels and don't have love for others, you are merely a clanging cymbal, ineligible to receive the blessings of My goodness.
    I said that love is the greatest thing in the world and I described to you the works of love.  Mold yourself to My image of love and you will inherit My blessings while you are in the world. (I Corinthians 13; James 2:18-24)   Yes, faith without the works of love is dead faith inheriting nothing from My kingdom of blessings.
    Your Loving Father    
      
               

No comments: