Monday, January 4, 2016

RELATIONSHIPS 404


Dear One,
    We have discussed the truth that I never test your faith or your love, that the only testing is done by the devil who is your enemy and My enemy. I am your Father of love and I never tempt, test or try you.  I live inside of you.  I know your level of faith and your ability to love others.  I teach you how to love unconditionally.  I don't present temptations to your mind which force you to choose between good and evil.  That is done by the devil and his demons who came into the earth when Adam fell for his deception and began to follow his guidance instead of My guidance. (James 1:2-21)
    I sent into your life My own Holy Spirit so that you will have the power to resist the evil temptations to obey the devil.  You have the power to overcome every work of evil presented to you.  Most of those temptations come to My children in their relationships, from their mates, their children, their neighbors, their friends, their bosses, their teachers, their in-laws, their acquaintances and even strangers.
    Because relationships with loved ones are so important to My children and to Me, the devil uses those relationships as the gateway into the lives of My children in order to destroy their successful lives.  If he can tempt you to be in conflict with another person, or a group of people, he can gain entry into the lives of everyone involved and do his destructive work in all of their lives. That is his strategy in cursing My children through their own thoughts, attitudes, words and actions.  The deceptive work is done by tempting you into thoughts of anger, hatred, bitterness, strife and conflict in relating to the evil works done to you.  First he tempts someone to do an evil work toward you or speak an evil phrase to you.  Then he tempts you to react by returning the evil done to you with more evil.  If he can entice you to return evil for evil done to you, he multiplies his power in the situation and he has accomplished what he intended to do, which was to destroy relationships between My children and thus cursing their lives. 
     However, when My children refuse to react in anger, hatred, conflict, bitterness and strife, and instead react in love and forgiveness as led by Me, then My power of love defeats the works of evil and establishes My family of love in the situation.  My blessings flow into the lives of everyone involved instead of curses from hell flowing into their lives. 
      My children need to know the truth that their enemies are never their mates, their friends, their children, their families, their bosses, their neighbors, their acquaintances, their in-laws or strangers. Their enemies are the demonic spirits who use the people against them.  That is the basis of truth about toxic relationships.  It is never the people who are the problem.  It is the devil who is behind all conflicts, all evil works, all strife and all opposition.   Those evil spirits are only using people to tempt you to be drawn into their traps so that they can bring their destructive acts into your life.   When they can entice you to yield to their temptations to return evil for evil done to you, they can flood your life with their evil works.  Your relationships are not the only things affected negatively/ Your health is affected, your work is affected, your mental stability is affected and your prosperity is affected.  Your life is cursed because you merely defended yourself by returning evil for the evil done to you.  You used the devil's arsenal against his own works, multiplying his curses in your life. (Ephesians 6:10-11)
     I told My children how to defeat evil in their lives and it is never to return evil for evil.  It is always to return good for evil done to you.  I said it simply when I said that love covers every sin.  Love for the person smothers every evil demon who has come against you through another person.  Evil cannot continue to do its work when My children react in good deeds toward people who have been used by the devil to tempt them into returning evil deeds back to them. (Ephesians 6:13-18)
     My love for you has always snuffed out the works of evil in your life so your love for others will snuff out the works of evil that come against you from other people.  It is a spiritual principle, good always overcomes evil, love always overcomes fear, kindness always overcomes bitterness and conflict.  Evil cannot stand in the presence of My love, forgiveness, grace and mercy.
     Relationships are the areas where your enemy, the devil, wants to tempt you into conflict and opposition so that he can curse your life.  The temptations to respond to evil acts toward you with more evil acts from you will only further the works of cursing your own life and the lives of others.  But when you follow the teaching of your brother Jesus and return good for evil done to you, you multiply My blessings in your life and in the lives of others with whom you relate.  It all goes back to choosing good over evil constantly.  When you do, you sow into My garden of love and My blessings will flow into your life, pressed down and running over. (Matthew 5:43-48)
      Chose this day to spread My love, peace, mercy and forgiveness into all of your relationships and you will be known as My child, blessed abundantly by your Father. 

No comments: