Saturday, March 4, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - ABIDE IN ME

Dear Precious Child,
    I said emphatically that if you abide in Me and My words abide in you, then whatever you ask will be done for you.  (John 15:7) To abide means to settle down, to dwell constantly for the long run, to cleave to and rely on completely. 
    Abiding in Me is a large order because of the proclivity in the earth for My children to abide in the words of the devil in their flesh instead of in My words which are in your spirit via My Holy Spirit.  There is a constant fight between the flesh and the Spirit.  The devil tempts My children to yield their own wills to doing his will of holding grudges, being vengeful, sowing strife and discord, being quick to yield to anger, judging easily and frequently, being jealous and envious, yielding to lust, loving war in the name of patriotism, robbing from the poor and underprivileged, making idols of sports, political, religious and entertainment celebrities, and other demonic activities sent from hell to bring destruction into their lives.  (Romans 7:20-25; I Peter 2:11) 
     My words spoken to you from My Holy Spirit bring life to you instead of death.  I don't tempt you to do evil.  I admonish you and remind you to love everyone as I love you.  I create in you My very own character of love, peace, joy, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and forbearance.  When you allow My good character to develop in you, you are abiding in Me.  Without My characteristics of love being your own character, you are not abiding in Me because there are periods in your life when the devil's characteristics are living in you and you are displaying his nature in the earth.  However, when My love is truly perfected in you because you have sought Me and My kingdom instead of the evil kingdom, then you can ask what you will and they will all be done for you because you have truly become My child in reality rather than in name only.
    My children are temporary residents of the earth and permanent residents of My family of love, My kingdom in heaven.  Yet, some of My children who call themselves by My name make heroes of people who bear the evil characters of their own enemy, the devil.  They celebrate strife instead of celebrating peace.  They celebrate hatred instead of spreading love in the world. 
    When My children begin to bear My characteristics of love in their lives, then My kingdom comes into the earth as it is in heaven.  (Matthew 6:10)  Jesus prayed for it and I provided for it when I sent My Holy Spirit to complete the work of Jesus in the earth.  That was My plan from the beginning, that My children would live My kingdom life in the earth.   Many are waiting until they get to heaven but My desire is that they become love dispensers in the earth.
    Becoming love dispensers begins with your becoming selfless instead of selfish.  Become flexible, being willing to be wrong in your earthly opinions and in your religious and political narrowness.  My will is what is important, not your will, not the will of your political or religious factious leaders, not the will of the devil, and not the will of your earthly nation.  Give your taxes which are due to your nation but give your loyalty and devotion to Me.  Otherwise, if you continue in factious discord, you will find yourself walking in areas of destruction and wonder what went wrong.  If you don't know what went wrong, then you don't know My will, you don't know My Spirit and you don't know your Instruction Book.  (Matthew 22:29)  When you walk in unity with Me, walk in a spirit of love with every human, forgive easily, refuse to judge anyone and love bountifully, you will have the heaven on earth that I promised. 
    I wait patiently for you to take time to personally commune with Me.  It is in Our communion time together that My life is infused into you.  You abide in Me and My words abide in you when you alone meet with Me for divine intercourse in which My character is birthed and developed in you.  Abide in Me and let My instructional words abide in you.  Heaven on earth awaits you.
    I abide in you.  You need to choose to completely abide in Me.
    There are no such things as part time children in My family.  You are either for Me or you are against Me.  If you are for Me, you will walk in My love in the earth and fill the earth with the knowledge of Me and My delight in giving you My kingdom.  Isaiah 11:9)
    Your Loving Father Who Desires True Communion with You       

No comments: