Wednesday, March 8, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - BELIEF IN INSTRUCTIONS

NEW BEGINNINGS - BELIEF IN INSTRUCTIONS
Dear One,
    Your good or bad living conditions while in the earth depend completely upon your believing My instructions to you and your taking My advice.  After all, I am your loving Father.  My workable instructions through Jesus were surprising to people at the time when He taught them that your own words justify you as My child or they condemn you as being obedient to the devil.  That was revolutionary to My people at the time because they thought that I am both good and evil.  They did not know that the devil exists and that he tempts My children to speak his negative words and do his negative deeds that he puts into their thoughts, all of which will curse their existence in the earth.  (Matthew 12:36-37)  My children did not know that I desire to put My thoughts into their mind and they will have the ability, through My instructional words to them, to bless their lives. 
    When you take My advice, speaking and doing the loving things that I put into your mind about how to treat your human enemies, believing my instructions to love them, to do good to them, to refuse to return evil to them, to give food to your enemies who are hungry, to pray for them with the desire that they become My children and come to the knowledge of My truth, then you prove that you are My child and My wonderful inheritance of peace and love will flow into your life like a river.  Because of the peace and love that you have sown in the earth, your garden of Eden, you qualify for your complete inheritance which includes all good things being delivered to you by My angelic forces.  I said that all of your prayers will be answered.  (John 15:7)
    Also the same spiritual principle applies in relation to the temptations of the devil in your thoughts.  If you obey his words and return evil for evil done to you as Jesus warned, then you multiply evil in your life and you inherit the curses of destruction that the devil has for the people who obey his words.  That is why Jesus taught you while He lived in the earth that you must not join with evil but you must join with My goodness toward all people.  In doing My loving promptings, you increase My glory in the world.  Jesus said that when you speak good and loving words and when you do good and loving deeds, that I am glorified.  (Matthew 5:16)
    Because of the sacrifice of Jesus suffered for the sins of the world, when you do the deeds of the devil of judging, returning evil for evil, sowing anger, hatred, discord and division in the world, lying, entertaining lustful thoughts and cursing people with your negative words and deeds, your sins are immediately forgiven by Me because Jesus already paid for you the devil's price of eternal damnation.  He suffered for your mistakes, iniquities and sins already and you are clean in My eyes.  However, your negative words that you speak are still operative in the spiritual atmosphere of the world and they will continue their destructive work in your life and in the lives of your family members until you retrieve those words and declare them inoperative by praying for the people who were cursed by your strife filled words.  Asking forgiveness of the people whom you openly offended will release you from the devil's curses to which you so willingly participated by speaking negatively. (Matthew 5:22-26)  All of the words of Jesus were taught so that your joy will be full. (John 15:10-12)
    All of the instructions of Jesus and all of the tutoring of My Holy Spirit are given to you so that you will be saved from the works of the devil while you live in the earth.  You don't need to be saved from the works of the devil when you come to heaven to live with Me because I threw him out of My kingdom long ago.  Living in the earth where the devil has been allowed by My children to rule their own lives is where you need to be saved from his works.  I said that Jesus came to earth for the purpose of destroying the works of the devil.  He did it in the lives of My children when He walked in the earth. When He came to live with Me, He gave the same authority to My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit.  He gives you the power to destroy the works of the devil in your life and in the lives of others.  (I John 3:8)  My Spirit prompts you to only speak words that edify and build up the hearer.  (Ephesians 4:29)  I said that it grieves the Holy Spirit when you sow divisive, bitter, angry, hateful, malicious attitudes in your world.  (Ephesians 4:30-31)  Instead of grieving My Spirit by negative speaking and injurious works in the earth, I said to be kind and affectionate to others, to forgive immediately just like Jesus Christ forgives you.
    I said to follow My example and walk in love, just as Christ gave himself up for you, you must give forgiveness easily to others.  (Ephesians 5:4-8)  In that admonition I said for you to become children of the light and that the fruit of the light is all goodness, righteousness and truth. (Ephesians 5;9-11)  I said instead of bitter words, that you should speak to each other in songs, poems and hymns as given to you by My Spirit, making music in your heart, always giving thanks to Me.
    Children of Light dispense light into the world and I am glorified by their light.
    Your Light Giving Father 

No comments: