Sunday, March 19, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - THE SPIRITUAL EMOTION OF PEACE

NEW BEGINNINGS - SPIRITUAL EMOTION OF PEACE
Dear Precious Child,
    Human emotions have very little to do with My family unless one thing, unless they have been transformed by My Holy Spirit into My own emotion of unconditional love which manifests itself in joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and forbearance.  Human emotions without being transformed into My emotions are merely emotions influenced by the devil. They manifest themselves as anger, strife, hated, jealousy, envy, lust, drunkenness, murders. addictions to human excitement  and other damaging feelings and actions.  When My Holy Spirit transforms those damaging emotions into My unconditional love which manifests in loving everyone with My unconditional love, then those demonic emotions are resisted by you and are no longer operating in your life.  When My children are in unity with My Spirit, being led and reprogrammed by Him, then their former human emotions are revealed as what they are, sent from hell to enslave people to evil attitudes and actions.  (John 16:8-11)
    If you will notice, My Holy Spirit's emotions of love, joy, peace, mercy, goodness, kindness, patience and forbearance are all related to how you treat other people.  My unconditional love in you for other people will always cause you to live at peace with everyone, keeping peace as your aim in life.  My unconditional love in you will cause you to love Me to such a degree that you will take My advice in everything you do, knowing that My ways are higher in efficiency than human ways.  My spiritual emotion of peace will love other people so much that you will not want to insist upon your own way but My peace will allow you to view the opinions, beliefs and doctrines of others as being right for those people at the time and you will find a common ground upon which to make peace with them.  My emotion of peace will cause you to make peace with everyone and be viewed by other people as My child.  I said that peacemakers are called the children of God.  (Matthew 5:9)
    The people who sow strife and division in your world are not considered by other people and by the heavenly hosts as My children and thus inheritors of My kingdom.  Sowers of strife and division and discord are looked upon as being influenced by immature evil human emotions instead of My heavenly spiritual emotions of love and peace. 
    Very often, My children who are called by My name are so influenced by the excited fearful human emotions of their religious and political leaders that they are led down the path to having hell in their lives while in the earth by displaying those demonic emotions themselves, most often fear and strife.  That is not My good news, My gospel.  My good news is that Jesus came to earth to save My children from fear and dread, not to sow more fear and dread in the earth.  To what you are bound in earth you are also bound in the heavenly dimensions.  (Matthew 16:19)  You either bind yourself to Me and My kingdom of life which is inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit or you bind yourself to the devil's kingdom of earthly human emotions where he works in the flesh.  If you bind yourself to strife and discord in the earth, then you are bound to those demons from hell and you will reap their destruction.
     My children who bind themselves with loyalty to people who display strife, division  and discord don't know the scriptures nor do they know My power.  (Matthew 22:29)   They don't know the full extent of My powerful love which forgives the sins, the trespasses, the iniquities and the opposing opinions of others instead of judging them. 
     My unconditional love casts out all fear.  Any doctrine that causes fear is not of Me.  Every testimony and doctrine that encourages you to keep peace with everyone is from My family of love.  (I John 4:18) My own children will find an area of agreement with everyone who opposes them until there is peace between them.  Jesus said when you are at the altar and remember that you are at odds with someone or someone is at odds with you, that you should leave the altar and make peace with the person and then return to the altar to offer your prayerful alms.  (Matthew 5:21-25)  That example should show you how important keeping peace with everyone is to Me. 
     Church fights, political fights, national fights, fights and disagreements between people are all evidence that the participating people are worldly, yielding to the human emotions which are influenced by the devil.  (Romans 1:28-32; Romans 3:12-I8; Ephesians 4:29-32; I Timothy 1:3-6)  My children who do such things are being led by the human emotions which are influenced by the devil who brings destruction and death instead of being led by My Spirit who brings My abundant life and soul peace to you.  I warned you many times that those who do the devil's bidding of bitterness and strife will inherit the curses of the devil.  I said that you will inherit the woes of the Pharisees, the scribes, the Sadducees and the hypocrites if you listen to them and develop their emotions instead of listening to My Spirit and letting Him transform your human emotions into My loving emotions.  (Matthew 23:13-15; 23:23-33)  Yet, some of My children still heed the words of the political and religious leaders of whom Jesus warned, those who sow fear and stife.  Fear and strife are not good news.
    My Holy Spirit only knows peace.  Jesus Christ is called the Prince of Peace.  You must be known as peacemakers or you will not be able to access the benefits of My kingdom while you live in the world.  It's not as if I didn't tell you millions of times to keep peace with everyone in My Instruction Book.  In every teaching of Jesus and in every teaching of the prophets of My new covenant you are taught to strive for peace with everyone.  My Holy Spirit will infuse My peace into your human mind and He is talented in showing you how to keep peace with someone who is not at peace with you.  He will give you His magnificent insight into brilliant ways to bring peace to every situation. 
    I want you to be at peace with everyone so that My blessings can flow into your life.  I want you to be at peace with everyone so that you have peace in your mind, unencumbered with strife and disagreements.  It is My pleasure to give to you every benefit of My kingdom and that is only accomplished when you are at peace with everyone because you have refused to multiply evil in the world.       
     Multiplying peace in your world has magnificent rewards.  I love to flood you with My blessings.  That is made possible when you are living in peace with everyone.  (Romans 16:16-19)
     Don't let the demon of strife win in your life.  It separates you from Me and from My blessings. 
     Let peace reign in your life.
     Your Peace Loving Father

No comments: