Sunday, March 5, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - RECIPROCAL ABIDINGS

Dear Precious Child,
    If you will notice, My instructions to you on how to receive answers to your prayers lies in a reciprocal agreement between us.  I said if YOU abide in, cleave to, trust in and rely on ME, and MY words live in, cleave to and are well established in YOU, then whatever you ask will be done for you.  (John 15:7)  Do you see the reciprocal agreement between us that is necessary, your abiding in Me and My words abiding in you?  One without the other will not complete the agreement.  If you trust in Me with your whole heart but you do not know your benefits of being My child, being convinced that I want to give you everything in My kingdom, and that there are earthly actions by you that establish your family characteristics of being My child, then you will not have My words established in you.  By your not allowing My words to abide in you, you do not allow Me to be established in you so that My family characteristics will identify you as My child.
    There are other explanations in My Instruction Book which confirm this truth.  In My Instruction Book to you I said that if you speak with other tongues, prophesy, cast out demons, have faith to move mountains, give all your money to the poor, give your life to be burned and other religious acts, but if you don't have My love for everyone, then you are merely a clanging cymbal or a noisy gong, inheriting nothing.  (I Corinthians 13:1-3)   That should be an eye opener to you, that the greatest thing you can do in your world is to love others as I love you. (John 15:3-7)  Jesus said in that teaching session that when you bear My fruit of love in you that I am honored and glorified, AND that you show and prove yourself to be true followers of Mine.  (John 15:8)
    My words of wisdom that abide in you will tell you to love your enemies, to do good to everyone, to bless those who persecute you, to pray for the people who oppose you and do evil to you. to anyone who robs from you that you give him or her more than taken, to forgive people instead of judging them, to avoid the words of the divisive religious and political leaders, to pray in secret, to give alms in secret, to refuse lustful thoughts, to refuse to swear allegiance to anything of the world and to seek My kingdom and My righteousness instead of the riches of the world which are temporary, (Matthew chapters 5, 6 and 7)         
    I also said the same truth when I told you that if you are led by My Spirit of love and pray in the Spirit, that all things will work together for your good.  You cannot merely pray in the Spirit but not be led by My Spirit to love all people and expect to inherit anything from Me, no answers to prayers, no divine orchestrations, no solution to problems, no wisdom and insight into troublesome circumstances, no miracles and no healings.  (Romans 8:13-14; 8:26-28)  As an assurance, in verse 28 I said that when we are partners in labor so that all things will work together for your good.  You must see the reciprocal abiding principle there, your abiding in Me and also My words of instructions relating to love abiding in you will guarantee your prayers being answered when you love unconditionally.
    Do not be deceived into thinking that this is a religious law demanding that you love other people before I answer your prayers.  You can love others only because I first loved you.  (I John 4:19-21) When you know that you are loved abundantly by Me, then you can love other people with My unconditional love.  Only when My love is well established in you can My love flow from Me to others through you.  When you love others as I love you, then you are identified as My child and the inheritor of My family fortune, which is inheriting the abundant life while you live in the earth.          
     The only commandment given by Jesus was that you love others as I love you.  (John 13:34-35; John 15:12 and 17)   Every commandment ever given by Me is fulfilled when you love other people with My unconditional love.  The greatest power in the earth is My love.
     Abide in My love and let My words of love abide in you.  Then you will ask anything and it will be done for you and your joy will be full. (John 17:13; Acts 2:28; Romans 15:13) 
     Your Father of Love and Joy  

No comments: