Sunday, March 12, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - TWO KINGDOMS

Dear Precious Child
    Because there are two kingdoms at work in the earth, the devil's evil kingdom through which his will of destruction in the lives of My children is executed through his demons, and then there is My good kingdom through which My will is executed through My Holy Spirit and His angelic forces to bring good things into the lives of My children. 
    When My children listen to the temptations of the devil to do his will in the earth, then they have joined with the will of the evil one and they multiply his curses that bring destruction into their life and the lives of their family members.  Those temptations are called the passions of the flesh.  They are listed in My Instruction Book in many places.  Some of which are listed are anger, hatred, prejudice, adultery, uncleanness, fornication, wrath, strife, political factions, envy, pride, jealousy, murder, drunkenness, reveling and lying.  I said the people who engage in those attitudes, speech and actions from hell will not inherit My kingdom but will,  instead, inherit the destruction of the devil's kingdom. (Galatians 5:19-21)  I said to crucify those passions that come to your mind in the form of temptations. (Galatians 5:24)
     Instead of the doing the will of the devil, when My will is done in the lives of My children as prompted by My Holy Spirit, then My Holy Spirit instructs My angels to flood My children with all of the good and glorious things that exist in My family.  Prayers are answered before they are prayed and My children live a life of heaven on earth. (Matthew 5:32) The attitudes, speech and actions of My Holy Spirit in the lives of My children are My personality traits of unconditional love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, graciousness, patience, forbearance, temperance, gentleness, faith, selflessness, humility, an even temper and self control.  (Galatians 5:22-24)  I said that there are no civil or religious laws which prosecute against those good and law abiding actions of yours.  Those thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions always qualify you for your inheriting My kingdom while in the earth.  Jesus said that when he cast a demon out of someone that My kingdom comes upon that person.  (Luke 11:20)  In other words, when the fruit or works of My kingdom of love are evident in the lives of My children, every good thing floods into their lives.
     I told you that the devil's temptations in your flesh always battle to defeat My Spirit and His promptings to do good, and My promptings to do good also fight against the temptations from hell to do evil. (Galatians 5:17-18)  That is the battle in which you are engaged, not a battle against human beings, making them your enemies.  You must reject the temptation to fight back if someone opposes you, injures you or does anything bad to you.  In rejecting the temptation to strike back, you are winning the battle against evil.  If you then do good to the person who has done evil to you, you have been led by My Spirit to multiply good in the earth and My heaven will open and flood into your life. (Matthew 5: 22-25; John 15:7; Ephesians 6; 11-12)
     In battles between countries in the earth, a soldier must stay loyal to his or her forces or he will be charged with treason and suffer the consequences.  The same is true in My family.  My children must stay loyal to Me and My family instead of doing the will of their enemy, the devil.  If they do the will of their enemy, the devil, then their enemy will devour them.  But when they stay loyal to Me, following My promptings to do actions of love in every circumstance and in every situation, then they inherit My blessings because My love shown to other people always destroys all the evil works in the world.  (Galatians 5:13-16)
     Settle down comfortably in the knowledge of My love for you, for all other people and for all of the world.  (John 3:16-17)  When you do, then you are abiding in My love.  When My words which relate to how to show My love to other people are firmly planted in your mind, those being My words of loving others unconditionally so as not to even want to return evil to them, then everything that you ask will be done for you.  (Matthew 5:43-48; John 15:7)  Loving others precedes answered prayers.
      This truth is elementary truth, the first teachings of Jesus.  My children must be firmly established in My love before they can trust Me to answer their prayers.  (Ephesians 3:14-21)  My Holy Spirit teaches you how to love others like I love you.  He even gives you My power to love.  Without the power of My Spirit to love others, the flesh is powerless.  Ask My Holy Spirit to reveal My love to you.  He is the One who reveals all truth to My children. (John 16:13)
     Your Father of All Truth       
  
    

No comments: