Monday, March 27, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - NEW MOTIVATIONS


Dear Precious Child,
   With every new beginning there are new thoughts, new attitudes, new speech and new actions because of the new motivations, new surroundings and new environment.  You don't put new wine into old wine skins or the skins will burst and ruin the skins plus cause the wine to be wasted.  I said that with My new covenant of love with My children, "Behold, all things become new, old things pass away. " (II Corinthians 5:17) Many of My children try to have the same motivations, thoughts, attitudes and actions under My new covenant with My children, having the same ones that they had under the old one which came to an end.  It should not be so.  In fact, I said that the old covenant of laws brings death but My new covenant is the covenant of life and soul peace. 
   Under the old covenant, My children feared Me and dreaded being judged by Me because they did not know Me.  All they knew were religious laws which seemed punitive and egregious to them. The religious laws that I gave to them were not meant to make they feel guilty and fear being punished by Me if they did not obey them, but they were given by Me in order to identify evil spirits whom Adam allowed in the earth at the beginning. 
    For an example, when I said under old religious laws not to kill, I meant for them to recognize the temptation to kill when that thought came to their minds as being from hell, from the kingdom of death.  I wanted them to know that it was a temptation from a demon of death who wants to destroy My children.  I wanted My children to recognize that thought as being from hell in an effort to lead them into death for themselves and others.  That demon of death and killing had first manifested itself in the earth when Cain killed Abel but My children did not recognize that the motivation was from hell and not from Me. (Genesis 4:7-8) The people did not know that there was an evil kingdom from hell at work in the earth because of Adam's disobedience as well as the one which existed from the creation of the world, which was My good and beneficial kingdom of love. The people attributed to Me both good and evil because they were blinded by the veil of the devil so that they could not recognize evil as being a separate kingdom from My kingdom of love that was at work in the world.  My children operated under that deception from the devil until Jesus came into the world and cast out demons who plagued people, healed people who had sinned and did more miracles so that all the books in the world could not hold the record of them.
    Because of the power of My Holy Spirit in Him, Jesus became the Christ, the victorious one, after he was crucified, died, went to hell for the sins of the world, and rose from the dead.  He defeated the devil in hell and took back from him the authority in the earth that Adam had given to him in the beginning.  Because of that battle in the spiritual dimension, We could then and now give to My children My same Holy Spirit that caused Jesus to destroy the works of the devil when He walked the earth, the same Spirit who caused Jesus to rise from the dead, the same Spirit who cast out demons and healed even more of the sick when He walked the earth for a short time, and the same power of My Spirit who peacefully brought Jesus back to live in My heaven with Me.  Now in the earth, My Holy Spirit is Lord in the earth with the power to destroy all of the works of the devil in the lives of My children, just as He did through Jesus. (I Corinthians 6:19-20; II Corinthians 3:17-18; I John 3:8)
   What a glorious and wonderful day it was in the history of the world when My Holy Spirit came to live in the earth in the spirits of My children with the power and ability to identify and recognize that all evil in the earth comes from the devil.  With the power of My Spirit I even give to My children the authority in the earth to destroy the works of the devil just like Jesus did when He walked in the earth.  It was the day for which I had been eagerly waiting throughout My dealings with My children in trying to help them recognize evil and avoid it through the old laws. 
   Behold, on the day of the first real Pentecost, I made all things new when I was able to inhabit the bodies of My children, create new motivations in them from being born of My Spirit, plus give them My spiritual words through spiritual languages with which to pray so that My creative words would be delivered to the angelic hosts through My children and the result would be the transforming of My children and the transforming of their world into the wonderful image that I had for them at the beginning when there was no evil. (Acts 1:5 and 8; Acts 2:1-4; I Corinthians 13:1) 
   Yes, you must recognize the fact that old things have passed away, including the old religious laws.  All things have become new because My Spirit who resides in My children identifies the evil temptations that come into your mind are from the devil and He gives you the authority to refuse those promptings.  My Spirit gives My children the power to destroy all of the works of the devil in your life and in the lives of others.  My Spirit gives to My children My power to heal, to work miracles, to pray in spiritual languages, to interpret those words, and He gives to you My wisdom and knowledge, plus he tutors you in My truth.  My Spirit opens the eyes of your understanding to know that I am your Father of mercy, forgiveness, love and peace.  He gives to My children My supernatural faith to believe for the transformation of all things into My image. (I Corinthians 12:1-11)
    Oh, what a happy day it was in the earth and in My heaven when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of My children to be your Father and to be Lord of the earth.
    You must allow My Holy Spirit to be My Fatherly arms that comfort you and allow Him to speak My Fatherly words to enlighten you.  You must allow Him to be Lord in the earth by honoring Him and respecting My words to you through Him. (I Corinthians 2:12-13)
    Your Gift Giving and Loving Father     
   

No comments: