Saturday, March 18, 2017

NEW BEGINNINGS - MERCIFUL COMPASSIONS

Dear Precious Child
    Your brother Jesus was always moved with My compassion and because of the mercy of My compassion He healed the sick, cast out demons and forgave sins.  He saved people from the consequences of their sins and the devil's work in their lives.  His first reaction when He saw someone who was oppressed by the works of the devil was to have compassion for the person.  He never judged them by accusing them of being unbelievers and He never judged them by accusing them of sinning against religious laws.  He immediately healed them, thus saving them from the works of the devil in their lives.  He said that He didn't come to earth to judge anyone but that through Him the world might be saved from the evils from hell. (John 12:47)
     My desire for My children is that you allow My Holy Spirit to transform your human mind with My personal words until you know My good, perfect and pleasing will in your life. (Romans 12:2)  When you give permission to My Spirit to transform your human mind with the thoughts of the mind of Christ, which is in your spirit, you will begin to have compassion for the people who are deemed sinners by religion, also you will have compassion for the demon possessed, the politicians who rob from the poor in favor of the rich, you will have compassion for the spiritually blind religious leaders, the people who oppress others, the oppressed, the sick, the crippled, anyone who is in need of My love, My forgiveness and My mercy.  You will extend My mercy to everyone, just as Jesus did, because you know that the reason for their misery is the devil's curses and it is not themselves.
    It is an easy thing for you to become born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit because I do all of the work.  (John 14:15-17; John 16:13; Acts 1:4-5 and 8; Acts 2;1-4) I call you, I present to you My Spirit of life and I give you an opportunity to receive Him.  When you ask Me to baptize you with My Holy Spirit as an act of your will, I do that work also.  I send Him to you and I send My glory along with Him.  The labor is all upon Me in those blessed events. 
    After your being born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit, My transforming work begins in you as I speak My instructional words into your mind, changing it from erroneously programmed former thoughts into My own thoughts, My attitudes, with the ability to speak My words and do My actions in your life.  The key words in the revelation of allowing Me to transform your mind is that you will know My will and do My will instead of doing the will of the devil as done in your former actions.   It is when My will is done in your life that My kingdom comes to earth in your life, as Jesus prayed.  (Matthew 6:10) 
    When your mind is transformed into being in unity with My mind, then you no longer judge others but you forgive them of everything and you extend My mercy to them because that's what My love does.  My will for you is always that you be merciful to others, loving to others which includes your human enemies and sinners, always have kind thoughts and attitudes to all people, that you do good works to your enemies as well as your friends, that you are joyful even in persecutions from hell, that you are patient with others because you understand their bad actions are from the devil and are already forgiven, and that you bear the bad attitudes, the accusations, the ill tempers and the sins of others, forgiving them just as I do. (Romans 12:19-21)
    When you cooperate with Me and allow Me to transform your mind until you do My good, perfect and pleasing will in the earth, then My kingdom of blessings will flood into your life because you have chosen My good over evil. (Matthew 6: 10)
     Your Father With Many Keys to Kingdom Living

No comments: